Wednesday, August 17, 2005

first blog ever


so here i am writing my first blog. i used to have a live journal, but i assume it is no longer since i have foresaken it long ago for life, i.e. only 40 mins of internet time a week in england (i went to bible school in england, for those who do not belong to the secret society).

Now i have time since i am home from camp. camp well was camp. hard, interesting, but fun. i now love junior and high schoolers, they are so much fun! Go to www.foresthome.org find where the pictures are and look under Ojai Valley summer 2005 and there i am (or that's where the pictures i took are, i was the media tech for the last half of summer). there's a few of me, some more under summer res staff 2005. you can even buy them too.
i'll post some pics soon.
maybe poems.

4 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin said...

like the blog. nice polka dots design. looking forward to seeing some pictures. glad your home safe.
Ben

11:26 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

welcome to the international blogging society. we are many and we will never die.

anyway. click on my name and see what i've been doing all summer without you. we should hang out or something. maybe drive to kamloops?

12:49 AM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Hey Kaylie! I'm glad to hear you had such a great summer and I'm also glad you are now home safe and sound. I'm gonna take a little trip up North hopefully at the beginning of September and you are one who I'd really LOVE to see on my way through Seattle. I'll be in touch as more details develope. I also have a blog so feel free to click on my name any time you like ;-) love you lots Kaylie!

9:38 AM  
Blogger kaylie said...

yea people love me! I never thought I would have such a reply. Apparently blogging is the thing to do and without it i'm out of touch with the ones i love.

ben-thank you, i'm posting the pics you put on a cd for me.

janice-where are now? we should defiently hang out. I heard rumors that you're already up north?

pammy-i'll be here waiting for you.

ps. i have seen all your blogs, which prompted to get this one once i got home.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home