Monday, August 22, 2005

wedding reveiw/phone annoyances

so the wedding was a lot of fun! i was happy on my island. i saw family i hadn't seen since christmas. the bride was beautiful. the kids were cute. we drank, we ate, we were merry. i learned i can drink responsibly. i'll have pictures as soon as i can find the usb cord for the camera.

however, i do have some frustrations to vent. my home phone doesn't always work and i lack a cell phone. the number 2 button is very tricky and the phone just cuts out randomly. i learned this when trying to talk to courtnay last night. after 3, 4, 5 attempts at reconnection i called it a night and went to bed. it cut out again talking to josh today, but we were able to reconnect. then the conversation was cut short because he had to leave. i feel so disconnected with people.
i miss josh a lot and courtnay too. they are the two people who's opnion and advice i respect very much. probably the only two people i actually take advice from, everyone else's advice i ignore. i have two concerns i would like to get their opinion about. one concern is about something i did this weekend, and the other, my future in general. maybe i should try letter writing again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

I love you darling.
I would love to talk you you about all and anything you would like.
call me or if the phone is still crazy email me I check it basically everyday.
by beautiful
I wish you were coming to visit me.
SAD DAYyyyyyyyyyyyy

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home