Wednesday, January 04, 2006

ringing in the new year

with good friends is the best. especially with friends you haven't seen in oh so many months.

i love Courtnay.

i love it when Christians swear. i love how when i said that; Janice, Courtnay, and Andrew preceded to swear profusely.

i love tea. and cookies.

i love how i always get lost going home from Janice's.

i love that i'm at work right now.

i love my 2 cats and that they are still alive. i hate that my 17 year old cat had to be put down because she was dying. i love that even though she stayed at my old house with my exstep-dad when my mum and i moved out, she was loved very much-my exstepdad cried when we put her down.

i hate that i added something sad to this post.

i love when friends post pictures on their blogs. i hate that i never take pictures anymore.

i love smoothies so i'm going to go make one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Twenty4Fifty said...

smoothies... ick!

.. er i mean.. mm! yeah!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Court said...

ohhhh..... you love me. Is that just because I don't make you feel dirty?

3:05 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

Court-it was that i don't make you feel dirty.
but i love you just because you're you.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

i got your package today kaylie!! thanks so much. ;) something will be on the way for you soon.

8:03 PM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

I love you.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home