Thursday, August 25, 2005

janice?

janice,
my phone died. it's stupid, i hate it. i am getting a cell phone once i get a job. speaking of getting a job, i'm going to go harass starbucks (and get a iced vanilla latte...mmm) and this camera place i left my resume at.
thanks for the help with the links. maybe tomorrow if you aren't doing anything, we should get together.

ok bye.

and everyone else! janice taught me how to do links. i have one up for this rad christian t-shirt company, the mysterious guy in the picture with me, helped his friend start it. so it's just this college kid who designs and prints them. check it out, if you want.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

hey chica...yeah i figured about the phone although i was a tad miffed when you didn't call back. whatever it's not like that was our last ever conversation. um ring me today and we'll see what we can scare up, hm?

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home