Thursday, August 25, 2005

my beach


this is my beach. the first beach i went to in cali.
i spent 3 hours, 2 days a week standing in the water, pushing surf boards, trying to get jr. high kids to stand up on their board.

the last beach i went to in cali.
i miss cali. i miss camp. i miss late nights and exhasution. i miss hilarious campers. i miss laughing hard. i miss my molding single wide mobile home. i miss staff village. i miss my friends.

i didn't expect to miss cali.

i expected to miss capernwray and all my dear friends there. now i have 2 sets of places and people to miss. i get so sick of missing people. i think though that's going to be my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

missing people is such a drag. but you know you've got to, and you know you're glad you do. what if you never went to cali? you wouldn't know what you're missing right now and isn't that WORSE?? yes. it is.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home