Tuesday, January 24, 2006

question

i don't remember the last time i brushed my hair, is that bad?

i should explain. i decided that i was too vain so for a new year's resolution, i stopped brushing my hair. i still wash it everyday just that i don't brush or blowdry it, or do anything with it (wait i put a bobby pin in it yesterday but that was just to keep my bangs out of my face for once). it's to keep me from caring about my appearence too much, although i still wear makeup everyday..one step at a time.

i do love people's reactions when i tell them. it's hilarious.

4 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

That depend do you remember the last time you showered?

2:40 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

i showered last night! i still wash my hair everyday, jsut not brush it.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

neat. i havent owned a brush since capernwray (or wait...did i?), i mostly get the knots out when i visit my parents.

i need to cut my hair, though. its too long and out of hand.

good on ye'

9:54 AM  
Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

hahaha you want to talk about personal hygene and apperance kaylie?

Allow me to reassure you, it's NOT a bad thing that you dont remember when you last brushed your hair. ;)

hahaha my word verification is unoohbed.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home