Wednesday, September 14, 2005

eastern washington, cell phones, and new jobs

it's been a few days and stuff has happened. i went to the gorge with my cousins and their kids and their friends and their kids and my cousin's neice on the other side was there to help me babysitt. so i babysat for the weekend, made some money and spent it on a cell phone (which i just got today).
i got a cell phone! yea! i sent out an email with my number in it, i think to just about everybody. if you didn't get an email from me with my cell phone number and you want my cell number; i do apologize and email me so i can send you the number.

i started the smoothie job today and that went well. i did a few hours at the redmond store and then an hour at the kirkland store, and i go into the redmond store at 9 am tomorrow for more training. as soon as i get through the pay cycle at both my jobs i'll bank mucho, but until then since i bought a phone i can't buy anything else.

i need new shoes. and clothes, apparently i got rid of more stuff than i thought before i went to cali. well in a few weeks.

4 Comments:

Blogger luke said...

this comment has nothing to do with your blog. I actually didn't even read it. You know, I cared so much to comment you that I went and signed up for a account. So I just visited your little blog about a good two minutes ago and I thought to myself, "Kaylie was a real pal. If she was serving hot chocolate than I would always get it from her. Or if she was serving tea, then I would go get milk from her. She was a great person to talk to, as well as listen to." That's what I thought, and it's true. now, excuse me while I'm to retire from this whole comment thing and continue air guitaring my guts out to THE WHO. thank you, and goodbye. -all my boyish love, luke

11:44 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

LUKE! YEA! i love you! i miss you! so good to receive a comment from you! how are you?!

*you guys it's luke!!*

2:37 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!!!
where have you gone?
come back

12:24 AM  
Blogger Béthany said...

cool.

i got an email from that kid yesterday. i think i scared him into it, though.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home