Saturday, August 27, 2005

response to a response

being home and finding things out that i knew i would have to discover when i got home, was easier than i thought. not what i expected. i've had a few surprises; i.e. mike has a girlfriend (and i'm terribly jealous), still in love with demetri, without jovana i have no friends here, but i can deal with all those surprises. i can handle it. i'm not a mess of a person, like i was before and (honestly) during bible school. God is more than enough, i need Him everyday. i need to thank Him everyday. i'll be alright.
with Him i can be friends with demetri and mike, i can make new friends or just wait until jovana gets home in november. it's not a big deal. whatev. i'm going to start going to mars hill church and get a job, help my college pastor out with the church he's starting in february. maybe help start a youth group there.
i have plans and so does God, for me. i want to go to azuza next fall and do the global studies major there. i want to work in anything with international relations. i know that if i let Him, He will use me. i have so much hope in the future. a new feeling that i hope stays.

so those friends that are worried, relax. i'm doing well because God is good. i'm writing all this with a smile that's genuine. contentment i guess.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yea. my heart is happy. but i'm still praying always for my friend. i love you kaykay! i'm trying to get my phone card figured out, flippin thing won't work. but i really want to hear your voice. meh! soon.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Kiki darlin' - I so wish I were just down the tower stairs from you so we could talk about all this that's going on with you. :( ...but I guess being just down I-5 isn't Horribly far. Call me about Labor day weekend for sure. :D (and maybe I could come up and go to Mars Hill with you sometime...)

10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooo... i want a shirt from the very rad christian-t-shirt-company-that-you-know-the-owner-of. j'aime.

11:09 AM  
Blogger kaylie said...

me too liana but i don't know how to order them. they used to have a link where you would email them your order but that link isn't there anymore. i little worried. i want the girls 'england' style one in aqua and brown.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I was kinda miffed too. I can't buy the cool tshirts.

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home