Saturday, September 03, 2005

skinny pants

i lost my capernwray weight! i came back from camp and i fit into my skinny pants! the pants i didn't wear all of spring school because they didn't fit; now fit really well with a little bit of room! so exciting! i think it was the not going to bed until 3 am and being sick so nothing was appetizing, that made me back to my pre-capernwray normal weight. actually a friend (and fellow staff) noticed i had lost weight and commented. she made me worry that i was losing a lot of weight because i was sick, but it was just the unhealty, carbohydrate diet of capernwray melting away.

so celebrate with me! i have morphed back into pretty kaylie; i'm skinny again, my hair is blonde, i have my beautiful trademark emo bangs, and i have a californian tan!

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

me too, me too... or not. Although I haven't cut my hair since spring school. It's starting to get a bit longer.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i've thought you beautiful in ever stage of your physicality. especially when you call me. i was so kaylie-lonesome. you made my day. this is one happy southern girl. thank you.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home