Thursday, September 08, 2005

so i got a life

because i got a job...well 2 jobs. i haven't started the other one yet. i got the kits camera job and i started that one on tuesday. blah. it's high pressure sales and my boss chewed me out today for leaving 3 cameras on the counter.
i found out that i got the emerald city smoothie job today and i start of wednesday!! that one i'm excited about! (see earlier post "the job search"). so hopefully i'll get full time at emerald city smoothie and i will get to quit kits camera.

well ok God wherever you want me, whatever you want me to do, whenever it is.

but this weekend i get to go to the gorge (eastern washington) with my cousins, so i can watch the kids saturday night so their parents can go to a concert. so hopefully i'll get rid of my shorts tan and my stomach will see sun for the first time this summer; we were only allowed to wear one peices. yea!

and i love my new house phone. doesn't drop calls, doesn't die after a half hour. it's white and beautiful. hoping for a cell phone soon too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Smoothie bar job! w00t! Kaylie I'm so excited for you. :) I really hope that works out for you, too. Maybe we'll get to talk about it in person soon. (they I can get a good Kaylie hug'n'pat)

9:37 AM  
Blogger kaylie said...

oh the hug'n'pats!! i miss those!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

that's sounds great.

you want to know something funny. i did think jay's blog was Jonathan Wilsons this whole time . i've been reading it since he started too. i even thought the picture and location was because J. Wilson was visiting him or something. how stupid am i? ha ha

4:57 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Most C'wrayers I know are on verizon - inlcuding me.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home