Friday, September 30, 2005

painting and ashley olsen sightings

i just painted my new room green..ish-bluish, almost the color of spearmint but more bluey. it matches the strips on my comforter, which i had to match by hand (eye?) because they couldn't scan the swatch and wouldn't help me. they all said how perfectly well matched it is though.

Phiune (Nate Smith) called me today. he told me about this 85 year lady decked out in Ashley Olsen gear!! that's so wicked-rad! i was so excited! so was he because he was talking really fast because he was selling drugs (he works at a pharmacy). then he called again when i was at work, but i had to put him on hold because my boss told me to get the store phone and i had to focus on filing the big fat mess my boss calls important documents. we're so professional, phiune and i.

i have a new york minute t-shirt (the first feature film of the olsen twins).

7 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

um...not that i'm an olsen twins expert, but wouldn't something they did when they were like eight be their first feature film...? i remember seeing "it takes two" in the theatres! wow that was a long time ago. so sad. anyways. miss you love glad you got your room painted.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

Kaylie, I'd love to take this opportunity to apologise for not seeing you whilst I was in Toronto and that we're coming back to Toronto and we're going to visit then!! Oh honey i miss you..

12:54 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Painting is rad.

9:38 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

hi mr. drew-not-toothpaste. i've never had someone i don't actually know post on my blog before (well maybe the person behind those adverstisement posting, i've never meet either). but thank you for posting and i hope you are having a good life.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Am I ever. And thanks. I figure if a stranger reads another's blog, it's only polite that they post in it. Although for the record I'm a friend of Leslie's.

10:33 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

oh alright well since i love and adore leslie i love and adore her friends as well, so i love and adore you.
btw i miss her very very much!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Aw, thank you. Leslie is cool. Likewise, that makes you cool by proxy.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home