Monday, September 19, 2005

umm...hey

my boss at the smoothie job told me that between the redmond and the kirkland stores, he could give me full time. so i quit kits camera on sunday, talk to my boss and handed in my two weeks notice! i still have to finish the next 2 weeks that i'm schedule and for these next 2 weeks, just like last week, i'll be working 7 days a week. can't wait to have just one job.

and...i got to talk to allikiss today! i was so happy! it was so good to talk to her, i hadn't talked to her since may.

and...we had a local capernwray reunion at francine's on saturday. papa was there! he said 'hello my daughter in-law'. and i saw my team. it was happiness.

oh yeah, we're moving on october 1st. we found a three bedroom house with both a family room and a living room! so if you want to come visit, you can! my sister's bed and/or my fold out couch will be available. (new year's in sea-town ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma Rose said...

Emerald City Smoothies is cool. I was in the Redmond store... or maybe it was the Kirkland... about a week ago. Some employee there was very nice to me and made my day. Maybe it was you. Thanks! :)

12:04 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

i started there last wednesday so myabe it was me. i wish i had a profile pic, but i don't know how to put one up.
do you live around here?

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home