Wednesday, February 01, 2006

hmm

i made 50 bucks in tips tonight. it's because i'm hott.
i wonder if Mike reads my blog.
it's too late for me to be up because i have to open tomorrow.
Daveo i miss you too. and want to hug your t-shirt.
Megan H. what city is your Chapters in?
Chad you're still fucked either way.
Jimmy and Justin; Allison and i did get your messages. hi Justin, i miss you too (you're the one that said hi to me right?).
Seahawks, superbowl, i wished i liked American Football. Mike and i meet 2 years ago on superbowl sunday.
kraft dinner is the Canadian name for macorni and cheese, from the blue box.
a woman who goes to my mum's new church came into work today, and she went to C'wray 98-99, England-Austria.

that's all i got. wait go to deviantart.com. my username is vividlydelicate. Nate do you knows Russel's?

6 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

What the &%$#@*! Was that list about.
I had fun talking to you the other day.

7:50 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

oh the list was just thoughts in my head at 12:30 am. that's all.
court you got the reference to you right?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

yay i'm on a list! Well my dearest my chapters is in Langley! why!? gonna come visit?!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

Hey kaylie! I found a lush store here in ontario! (okay, so i had to drive 3 hours to a different city, but still!)

6:07 AM  
Blogger kaylie said...

i was definetly in that chapters when i went to Canada! we meet Nate's friends there wednesday the 17th. i was looking for you.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

dang it i dont work wednesdays, LAME! That seriously would have made my day! Next time give a girl some warning ;)
love love

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home