Tuesday, April 04, 2006

i just chopped my hair. i look like a scene kid. blah.

telling people half of the truth is not honesty. saying half of everything and half of every why is not honesty. i expect more from you, from everyone of you. i expect you to tell me what you're really thinking, no matter what. that goes for every single person that lived in that great, big, dunegeon-like palace with me.
i'm going to go draw and write. comtemplate various tattoos and discuss with my journal why we never figure out who we are completely this side of heaven and why people should stop trying to figure out who they are. we are all confused and broken. do not think you're not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

Just because honesty is something that you are good with dosen't mean you can expect everyone else, to be the same. What would the world be like if we all spoke honest truth without thought of feeling or reprecussion???? sorry I didn't call you back last night. I will get on that asap

2:58 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

do you know how hard honesty is? i always thought it was easy...i mean, i guess it was for me, until i realized i wasn't being half as honest as i had tricked myself into believing i was being. and i realize this now, and now i know what hidden depths still remain. mostly insecurities, thing i hate about myself i wouldn't want to broadcast. but i hate mostly that i never knew i hid them...until a friendship started going deeper and deeper and someone actually cared to bring the dark things to light. in some ways, its hard. in some ways, its the best thing that's ever happened to me.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home