Thursday, March 02, 2006

to my Courtface

"Kaylie- Free spirited and proud of it. Even though most days you like to pretend you don't care what people think. I know you do. Your fear of being the 'good girl' ( I know me too) allows you to reach people others would never see. Your wild and crazy, it gets you trouble and you getting out of it is the testament of God's love. You are bold and proud of who you are. Who you are is a women of God, walk tall."

Courtnay i can't tell how much i need to hear that. somehow you always find the words i need to hear. You are the one God has put in my life to tell me exactly what i need to hear at exactly the right moment. you are such an amazing woman of God and you blow me away with your desire to be the person God wants you to be. You amaze me that when everyone else has given up on me you always have faith that God will bring me right back to Him, a faith that has nothing to do with me but a faith that trusts the one who i have trouble trusting.
Thank you for always being so honest with me. Thank you for always being such a good friend. Thank you for always being my sister. Thank you for loving me. i love you and always will.

5 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

Kay kay, I love you here's a hug and a big kiss. Hahaha i have a funny story to tell you. when you get time. It invovles rock n roll boys.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

Ooo, me too me too! (that was to Courtnay in reference to the story)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Kendra said...

hey it's me kendra your spring semester roomie! Just found your blogger! HOpe you are doing well.

love,
kendra

7:24 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I miss my sisters.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Court said...

kay, kay save me from myself

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home