Monday, February 27, 2006

from bible school to bartending school

i start bartending school March 20 with my friend Teada from work. the class is for 2 weeks monday-friday, and then after it's done Teada and i plan on working both our smoothie jobs and bartending 2 nights a week. it's really good money with tips, and since i'm cute, i could make a rent's worth in 2 nights. this is definetly going to aid in moving out this summer, and the car situation. i'm so excited! we figure that if we can make and memorize smoothies we can make drinks with far less ingredients in them.

and for those worried about me drinking too much, i'll get fired if i drink on the job (which seems obvious to me).

2 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

I'm not worried you drink too much. I know you do. You working more will certainly cut backk on that activity though. ps. You don't get fired if you bosses are english. Ever want o work in clearwater let me know.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Court said...

So I'm done with the crappy excuse that I'm bored. Kaylie, we need to find fun non-destructive hobbies.
k
hugs

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home