Friday, November 03, 2006

Bryce dog's name is SADIE

i'm not sure why i haven't thought to post about this before. i find it rather curious that Mrs. Sadie Dave Whatever Their Very British Last Name Is shares the same name with my now adopted dog. and just for giggles, at work the other day a woman had her baby with her and when someone asked what's its' name is, she said "Sadie." naturally i respond with "that's my dog's name."

i'm not sure if everyone realises that one of the Beatles songs is named Sexy Sadie. well one of the lines is: "what have you done, you've made a fool of everyone." i'm not sure what it is, but i still might have a wee bit of resentment towards Mrs. Sadie Dave Jackson (is that right?). (the resentment might stem from when during a group session she singled me out and told me to be quiet. that dunch.) she was, afterall, more that slightly crazy because at the time, unbeknowst to us, knocked up. horomones going crazy, emotional all over the place; may i dare say the Emotional Rollercoaster (concur Janice?). so afterall i see it fitting that she shares the name with a dog and a not so flattering Beatles song (don't let the title fool you).





P.S. driving about today, i somehow ended up at a Bridal Boutique. unfortunately i didn't find any dresses i liked too much and thus didn't try any on, which was good because i was alone. it would have been sad if i tried them on alone. my fiancee told me i was crazy. my mum said i was obessed. i say hardly. (i'm really tempted to insert a South Park reference involving the word 'hardly' but not sure how many would get it.)

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i miss you.

i wish i was there.

i want to see what you look like as Glenda.

love,
LiLi

5:22 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

I DO CONCUR INDEED! here following is evidence transcription: "whoever decided it would be funny to take down all the plates from the lounge hallway and all the pictures from the girls hallway...i have a good sense of humour and i assure you IT IS NOT FUNNY. those things must be back on the walls by TEA TONIGHT." she doesn't have a good sense of humour, she has a big stick up her ass. well, maybe motherhood has mellowed her out. who knows. anyways, kayles...i miss you. seriously. odd, i know. but i do.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Jón Magnús said...

my oh my....get ready for the craziest/stressfull time of your life...oh I promise you, it is just beginning.

and p.s. your mom or his mom will get overly involved and it will suck.

and p.p.s. Jón always said/says "Riss, you´ll get your dream wedding when we have a daughter"

hahaha...


ok have fun...dress shopping was totally my fav. part of it all, and oh yes, cake testing!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

oh sweet heaven. Kaylie the bride. I agree with lili, I would have loved to see you as Glinda. I can imagine you in something kind of vintage, sleek, and like silky for a wedding dress, but maybe that's just me. Do what you want babe, don't let moms push you around too much (or friends either).

4:59 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

Marissa you're hilarious! and infortunately right...Bryce laughed too when he read that. my mom is good for one thing, when i try on a dress; within a few seconds she decides whether she likes it or hates and to go try on another dress. on the other hand she tends to want to put every child we're related to in the wedding. my wedding isn't going to be kids on parade!

p.s. Jon, Bryce said that was a very clever thing to say!

9:27 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

Beth-satin/silk and lace have been the theme on the 2 wedding dresses i've picked out. a wee bit of English netting too (which is like tulle but nicer and only one or two layers). that's all i can say becuase Bryce reads my blog. :)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

oh wow... I didn't realize you still used this. So do we ever get to see a picture of the ring?

9:02 AM  
Blogger Justin N said...

SO I was sitting in the Library today waiting for someone and decided to go to Ben's blog... I looked down the links and thought about who I haven't talked to in a while and wondered how they were doing etc... I saw KAylie and like Huh. I haven't seen what she's been up to lately. You're FLippin ENgaged!? THat's wicked cool!! Congrats! (I'm sure Jimmy thinks the same- and I will let him know pronto). But dude! THat's so cool!

Glad to see you are doing well! Pace Fuori.

7:20 AM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Kaylie!
I think Sadie is a good name for a dog. Another good name is Rocket To The Moon. or Optimus Prime.
It was so good to see you and Bryce a couple of weeks ago. I am really glad I met him. Seems like you picked a good one. So... now that you're sorted, let's work on finding a girl for me... (oh, and Brent too. He needs one).

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home