Sunday, September 24, 2006

the rumors our true!

I'm ENGAGED! officially as of last night i'm betrothed to Jamison Bryce Jones! i'm sitting here typing with an absolutely exquisite ring on my finger! he's taking it away tomorrow to get it sized because at the moment it fits on the wrong finger. i am so incredibly ecstatic to spend the rest of my life loving this amazing man. i am so blessed!

i am sure i was the last person you thought would get married next, because i thought i would be the last person to get married. but i'm not letting this one go! i want to marry him way more than i could ever just want to get married.

so maybe October 2007.

6 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

No, I think one of the dinning room three conversations was in fact that you would be the 1st to get married. And I believe I was right. Since there if no hope of me getting married soon let along at all. It might help in my boyfriend thought marriage was more then and ceremonial act that is soon followed by people turning into the worst forms of themselves and doing lots of drugs. A strange childhood to say the least. However, I once knew a girl who thought along lines alot like these and I am about to see her get married. I love you. I have never meet Bryce so I'm gonna have to trust you that he's the one. We need to talk!!!! Call me tomorrow or soon.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

wow! Sorry, I never check myspace and just got your messages. We drove through seattle on the way back, and were busy on the way up. hopefully next time. Congrats. How about a pic of the diamond

11:47 AM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

That's so crazy Kaylie. Congradulations! He must be a real special guy.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

personally i'd like a picture of the guy, rather than the diamond, but either works.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU SILLY GIRL.

wow. sunday night dates seem like so long ago and yet not so long ago. i always knew i'd be last (it helps that i'm younger than both of you i think), so courtnay and i are both right so far.

anyways, i should call you sometime to offer real congratulations. send your number dunch. love ya.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

AAGGHH!!! I"m so amazed and happy right now. holy crap. I can't even express it. I told you you would find someone amazing some day and get married.!! yeay!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

WAY TO GO TEAM!!!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home