Tuesday, September 05, 2006

hey i'm alive!

Yes it's true! i'll emerge from lovebliss to type a few senctences. i love my boyfriend. i've adopted his dog as my own. i got my own apartment!!! with Heather Allan and our friend Teada. Brent Potter came over to our place last night. he just got back from Japan and stopped by before he heads up to Canada for school. i went to dinner with Kiki (Kristen Jack) a couple of weeks ago. i start school on the 25th. i'm taking all online classes so i can still work fulltime, so i can pay for an apartment and school myself without having to get a student loan. looking for a new job. i have an interview tomorrow. i'm in love..heheee...

A few messages:

Courtnay Clair- i love you! we need a decent length phone conversation. my phone bill is too low lately ;).

Josh- how's portland? are you thinking about coming up here anytime soon? i would like to see you and Allison.

Marissa and Jon- Congratulations on getting married and starting your life together.

that's all. have a good life.

5 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Portland's beautiful. Love it. Still working out kinks in housing/traveling over the next couple weeks. I'll let you know when we can see you.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

Yes I was in your state and I didn't call you because I was not stopping in Seattle... sorry team next time I will make it a point to see you.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Court said...

So that dress you were talking about better not be ............ ummmmmm...... big ugly flower print.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Wow, Kaylie, who is this person? I need details babycakes! Sorry I haven't commented in a long time, life has been insane! much love kiki!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Jón Magnús said...

wow Kaylie, you sound so happy!! Congrats babe, and thank you, I feel honoured to get a shout out on your blog considering the erm..previous rocky circumstances of our tumultuous relationship...hehe. takk fyrir!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home