Tuesday, June 06, 2006

apparently i'm creepy

this lady complained about me at work in an email to the franchise's website. it was forwarded to me. it's pretty funny. here's some exerpts:

"She always looks like she just rolled out of bed and her eyes are glazed."
it was 7:40 in the morning! what do you excpect?

"I don't feel she's a good representation of the "healthy" concept that your company promotes as she was also fixing her hair before making my smoothie."
well that may be true, i smoke, drink, eat fastfood, never workout, and i have nervous habit of 'fixing' my hair and playing with my ears.

"She gives me the crepes and doesn't look very clean in her appearance."
um i'm pretty certain 'crepes' is spelled creeps! and clean is a relative phrase. i kinda take being called creepy as a compliment. i've never been called creepy before. that's a compliment.

signed:
Rochelle Holliday
Market Planning Manager - WA/OR/ID
SCM Network
Cingular Wireless
(O) 425-580-6814
(M) 425-241-2910
rochelle.holliday@cingular.com

whoa now that's a title. crazy lady.

for those that don't have myspace:

8 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

What did your boss say?

2:46 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

my boss said to disregard it entirely because 1) i've been complained about my smoothies before and 2) that it was mean spirited.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

yeah well i went to school here with a guy who i'm pretty sure would be a serial killer if he wasn't such a nice guy. course, i could be wrong. maybe he is a serial killer. he's very creepy.

you're not creepy. maybe a little grumpy in the morning, but aren't we all?

4:59 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I would agree it's rather unfair to judge someone on their morning appearnace as well

5:46 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Kiwi...I love you, nervous habit hair fixer that you are and I wouldn't let anyone else make my smoothies!!!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

I like the hair and tatoo. Very hip and trendy seattleite of you. Plus I think the cut just works really well with your face in general. Complaining costomers are the worst. Good job and posting her phone numbers and address on a public website - that way she can meet someone who's REALLY creepy.

5:24 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

HA Pam you noticed! i did that on purpose...
thanks i cut my hair myself, that's a big compliment. :)

10:22 PM  
Blogger Court said...

Did you send me those pics yet????? Ahhh 'jesus' I haven't seen you in a while. And yes, I think you are going to get struck by lighting for naming your tatoo that. Yeah.... I quit smoking yesterday!!!! Jerimy says he's gonna stop also. We're turing healthy what's that all about.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home