Friday, April 21, 2006

boys..

so the maybe-gay customer i have a crush on at work turned out to not be gay! yea! he got my number! he's so cute. and we like the same music and he's as passionate about music as i am. definetly a crush. he's a graphic designer. i'm going to invite him to see the Shy's with me.

and the new guitarist in Endeavor, Sean. he's so nice and cute. we hung out with everyone last saturday. we had so much fun! he's a good Christian boy too. he takes his time and doesn't rush into things, which is good, but i don't know if i have the patience for that. i know how i feel about someone pretty early on and i know what i want.

and then Ben Lashes comes back the 28th. oh dear it's raining men. i love it! maybe Ben will sing me happy birthday on stage since the show is a day after my birthday.

oh yeah i'll be 22 soon..blah.

and Nic from Gatsbys comes back today. i grew up with that kid. we're suppose to hang soon. we're just friends, i think he has a girlfriend. but he's a cool kid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

okay....one at a time my dear, one at a time.
I think I'm up for the christian boy who takes his time..... but that's just my feelings. We all know we rushing into things goes... nowhere.
Well maybe to the walk in clinic but we now that's not fun. Ohhhh my goodness you should have been there for tonight. We drove to vernon and hour from here and went to a sound city show that the cops came to... yeah well it an't a punk show till they show up. Then drove home and you can read the rest on myspace blog and detail will come in the form of a phone call.

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home