Saturday, April 08, 2006

today

i smoked a cigarette and then ate fastfood. i've never been so unhealthy in my life. but there's nothing like a smoke and a cheeseburger.

my friends on tour:
The Lashes
Gatsby American Dream
and soon my dear friends Endeavor

*South Carolina and Rhode Island: Endeavor is coming! i love them, go see them, tell them you know me. this is the band Dana and i used to go on about. we both had Endeavor t-shirts. i'm seeing them tonight. good friends of mine.

*West Coast (from Vancover BC to San Deigo): The Lashes are coming! i hooked up with the lead singer from the Lashes-Ben Lashes (actually his name is Ben Clark..not Ben Clark-Mitchell just Ben Clark.) he's such a good kisser.

Gatsby American Dream are touring for the rest of their lives, atleast until July. they're going everywhere. i grew up with the lead singer, Nic Newsham.

so myspace them. The Lashes and Endeavor are on my top 8 and Gatsby American Dream is on the first page of my friends list. their shows are posted. no excuses just go! http://www.myspace.com/kiwisandmangos

5 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

I can't believe you just posted that all on your blog.
Your crazy but that's nothing new.
I stopped smoking as of yesterday when my throught basically closed up. And Jarret has stopped smoking in the same room as me so I can breath. What a nice boy.

3:09 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

Court-you have to go see the Lashes when they come to Vancover! Go with Janice!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Jón Magnús said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:05 PM  
Blogger kaylie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Court said...

Haha... Your amazingly silly my child.
Youth Bridgade is coming to kamloops on the 6th of May and the boys are playing with them, it's going to be an amazing show. I will laugh at all the little girls, hitting on nate and jarret as I always do.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home