Monday, April 24, 2006

things i don't understand..

-why people have to be mean. blatanly mean to me. you don't have to like me, i never asked for that, just don't be mean to me.

-why people think i don't have feelings and that they don't get hurt. i'm so sensitive, actually. only a few know that.

-why tattoos have to cost so fucking much. well it's my birthday present to myself.

-why photographers just have to take pictures of Teada and i! damnit more pictures on the internet of me! i wasn't going to let that happen again.

-why i can't buy Lashes and Panic at the Disco tickets online.

-why Courtnay lives so far away. i miss her face.

-and i don't understand many more things, but that's all i want to admit to not knowing right now.

-oh yeah, why Christian boys won't call just to go to coffee or something. asking a girl out to coffee isn't something you need to go on a prayer and fasting regime to do. see i told you i don't have the patience for this guy. if he doesn't have the guts to ask me out then he can't handle me. i do have to consider that some guys are just too nice for me, i need someone who can tell it to me straight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

Fuck boys they only break your heart.
yeah... I'm calling you right now.
Except you bj I still love you.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

because Christian boys usually deal with Christian girls who would blow something like coffee way out of proportion. That's the simple answer. Not that it makes anymore sense.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

i have some things running through my head...

1. mean people suck.
2. people hurt your feelings for one of two reasons, they either don't care about you at all, or they care about you a great deal. it is for you to decide which, and react accordingly.
3. i think the thing that sucks the most is that you can't control when your feelings get hurt. doesn't it suck? i mean, if i had the choice, my feelings would never be hurt. damn these clay bodies.
4. and of course....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i'm sorry, this is so lame, to just leave a comment, but i still love you and so i want to wish you a happy birthday. i hope it is a wonderful birthday. just wonderful. *muah!*

3:33 PM  
Blogger Court said...

HHHHHappppy Birthday

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home