Tuesday, May 16, 2006

never ever

get your ribs tattooed. well specifically get white put on 2 weeks after you got a giant dove on your side. apparently "white is a really heavy mineral so i have to put it in really hard." fuck that hurt. i wanted to either start sobbing or throw up, but i don't cry over physical pain and i only throw up when i drink too much. i was so out of it afterwards, i couldn't count my money. but i loved my tattoo artist and more importanly and more so i love my tattoo. i'll take a break from tattoos for a while, this one was my birthday present. why would i inflict so much pain on myself for my birthday?! pictures soon or not soon, i don't really know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

oh you are so addicted to tattoos now! you'll never be able to stop. i have a feeling that will happen to me if i start getting tattoos. hey so i hear you're coming by my neck of the woods...i don't know if i'll be here when you go up but maybe when you come back down? give me a shout or an email or something.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Pamela Joy said...

that sounds like a cool tatoo, but can I just switch over to mamma Pam for a minute? In all seriousness - be careful! Like it or not you will not always be young nor be the person you are now. Change happens... so putting permanent things on your body is a serious buisness, just don't forget that. I remember after I got mine how desprately I wanted more, but I put a time stipulation on how long before I got my next one (a long stipulation, till I was married or 28, becuase I don't want all my permanent body art to represent the same phase of my life) and eventually the desire died down... and I'm glad. I think I'll still get my husband's name tatooed on my ass though.
love you. And seriously, do post a picture soon, I really think that sounds like a sweet tatoo.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Court said...

I'll get to see it next week when your sweetness is here with me and heather. I still don't allow myself to believe it's true. oh my girls

7:07 PM  
Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

dammit. I was JUST going to tattoo my ribs but you convinced me to reconsider. ;)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home