Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Promotion

I got a Promotion! Back at the end of February, I was offered a Project Assistant position, working on projects for the corporate side of the company of Medical Clinic I was working as a receptionist. I will also help open new clinics! I really like it! I work on a lot of different things, so much better then the same thing each day. I'm not bored anymore! I am finally challenged, which is exciting because I have never been challenged mentally (heehee) at a job before. I'm on salary, so nice. I have a company cell phone. They might pay for some schooling too! I like being all professional. I have a lot of room at the company for growth. I have to work on being not too blunt and straightforward when I think someone is being an idiot, with my authority now, I have to watch what I say...

Bryce said I have a sexy brain. I'm probably going to get married in October pending when my brother gets out of jail. Most likely I'll get married sooner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

gratz...

8:22 PM  
Blogger Court said...

UPDATE!!!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home