Thursday, October 20, 2005

my baby neice!

we're actually finally going down to Grant's Pass, Oregon tomorrow to see my new baby neice, and my brother and his wife. we got pictures of my neice on tuesday, she is so cute! she's so chubby, i love it. and she has the cherokee eyes my dad, my brother, and me all have. my dad mother is 3/4 cherokee. i looked like an asian baby when i was born, black hair, little, tiny dark, slanted eyes, it's so funny.
I'm so excited because i haven't seen her at all yet.
and my dad is going to be there....he's driving down from Alaska and should be here in seattle today and me and him are going to drive down together, because my dad is going hunting with my brother this weekend. yea 7 hours alone in a car with him, somebody sedate me! myabe i can pretend to be asleep the whole time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

my brother had those eyes when he was a baby also. It's how we convienced him he was adopted.
He gets them from the french canadain in my family I'm pretty sure.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

Kaylie: remember when you lived in Toronto?

2:44 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

hey kaylie remeber when you lived in the tower! HEY SO DID I!

3:15 PM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Kaylie, I also looked like an Asian baby when I was born!
Staying on the topic; just a suggestion, errm, Kaylie, I propose that we should make some babies or something.
They would have your Cherokee arrowhead nose and a mix of our eyes, your facial structure and my Chineseness...
Waddaya say?
p.s. my word verification is 'beaaxch'. Hmm, sounded funnier before I typed it.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home