Wednesday, November 09, 2005

latin soul

i think i'm in Zivan's life for a reason. i really honestly do. this isn't bullshit to try and convince people that it's ok if we date. i went to a church service tonight and was praying about it and God was telling me He has a reason why we meet. i know this sounds so much like bullshit, so i'll let you know if it is and if i'm wrong. i've been known to be wrong and make bad decisions, but we don't have faith in me now do we!?

and we all know that if he ends falling in love with me, i'll may lose it and show up on demetri's doorstep. because i'm still in love with demetri.
life is great sometimes...

Zivan told me that i have the soul of a latin person because i'm so passionate...viva!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

oh sweet pea.. you are so hot.. and cute as a button. you can be my latan princess ANY day of the week.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

latin.. IN...

9:38 PM  
Blogger Court said...

I don't doubt you have a purpose. I only doubt the role you are in.
but I also think you are hot as hot can be.
Latin's aren't the only ones who know what looks good.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home