Saturday, October 29, 2005

ok so i know it's been a week since i went to oregon

and now i'm finally updating, but hey i've been busy.

well first i must tell you the funniest story about ms. Leslie Fiddler. she emailed me a few weeks ago and commented on her/mine blog (not sure which one) about not being able to see me when she was in tronoto. hmm interesting you say, because i live in seattle. well, friday morning as i was driving down to oregon, she called. she said "i'm in tronoto." and i said "that's cool" she then said "do you want to hang out" and me being very confused said "i'm in seattle..." and our dear Leslie responded "oh crap! i thought you were in tronoto!" she for some reason thought i was living in tronoto, knowing very well i'm from seattle. we're not to sure how she came up with this idea i was in tronoto, but the fact that she did was hilarious! i laughed my head off for a good straight 10 minutes! Leslie dear how do you come up with these things?

well my baby niece was the cutest thing i have ever seen. i love her and took a billion pictures and i will post a few soon, maybe sunday. i LOVE her!

my dad's an ass. i pretend to be asleep after he started giving me advice, i was just telling a funny story from camp to make conversation!!
nate my dear, you are awesome! keeping me sane with the text messages so i can be preoccupied with something and let off steam from being stuck in a car with the man they call my father! thank you and you are a good friend and airline employee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home