Wednesday, November 16, 2005

so the love affair is officially over

i went into to where he works to today and talked to him...more like yelled at him. i ended up giving him the demetri story. he just sat there and said i'm sorry and i don't know what to say, like a little, helpless, boy. he didn't fight for me at all! i thought about wether or not i should go in and talk to him all day and then got almost no reaction for him. i know i'm over-reacting, i'm sure of it, but i can't do this dating thing anymore. i don't trust him, i can't play these stupid games-i can't handle this! i'm not ready, my still mending from previous heartbreaks. i have a lot of stuff to deal with still left over from demetri.

i knew this was going to end so better sooner than later. and from now on God is going to have "date" for me because i can't deal with it.

and thanks liana for talking me out of going to demetri's. and thanks courtnay for being you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i love you kaylie! praying my little heart out for you.

7:46 AM  
Blogger kaylie said...

I love you J! We will always be married! Don't even think about a divorce again!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Court said...

kaylie I need you addy for my christmas card list. I got half way done writting it out and realized you'd moved since you've been home. email it to me
angeldalaclaire@hotmail.com

12:51 PM  
Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

oh my kaylie... I'll be in toronto again in 2 weeks. wanna do lunch? ;) oh no wait. Leslie doens't DO lunch.. that's too 'city..


You're welcome to HAVE a nice lunch with me if you would like. ;) or maybe i'll just call you sometime to talk.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home