Monday, November 21, 2005

to every girl who absolutely adore the store LUSH...

...i am now using the cupcake chocolate mask from this beautiful store! that's right there's a LUSH 10 minutes from my house!!! in bellevue square! i was so excited when i saw it in all it's glory, jammed packed with likewise lovers of organic skin and body care and scrumptlous aromas!! YEA for me! it brings back so many fond memories of lush in endinbrough, london, manchester, york, liverpool, chester, and now bellevue..

you can also order online www.lush.com! makes amazing christmas gifts. ;) hint hint..









oh and i saw mike! he's 18 on november 28! yes finally!

7 Comments:

Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

LUSH!
What a stinky store!
I have one in the middle of my town back home and you can smell it all the way down the street.
I recall that last time I walked past there I sneezed all over this old lady. She's probably dead now, because of it.
But Kaylie, if you're ever in my town, I promise I'll take you there and we'll buy smelly things.
Miss you hun!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

yay!! no more pedophile!! haha i just remember us all standing in washup and then you hitting danny in the head with your nalgene. classic moment.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cupcake mask!! WOW!! memories of YORK! haha, i love that store. how's your heart kay kay? call me? i actually have several memories involving nalgenes as weapons in the hands of an angry emo seattlite named KAYLIE MARIE!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Court said...

mike ...don't even think about it.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

hey kaylie.

i was just commenting, because i never comment on your blog, but i always read it, but that wouldnt be immediatly obvious to you, would it, since i never comment.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

Hey kidface! Miss you and I'm thinking of yah!

Write to me sometime and let me know what's new.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Court said...

Honey! Where are you? Are you coming to New Years? More importantly how's your heart?
the lack of angry blogging makes me concerned about your health. (smile)

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home