Wednesday, November 30, 2005

sorry that i disappeared

it's not because i'm a angry, depressed, emo child. it's well because i have cheated on my blog...gasp! yes i have cheated on my blog with a myspace account. Liana knew i was perfectly fine, she on my friends list. i've been commenting to some friends from camp. but don't feel bad, this blog link is not posted on there, so you are the only ones who are privy to my thoughts and emotions, since i don't blog on my myspace.
jovana is back now and i'm so very happy. i've been working a lot. i now have a student id number for azusa. not too sure what that means, they like to play with my emotions. my brother and i got into a giant fight on thanksgiving. it made me aware that we didn't grow up together, he moved out when he was 13.

good news! even though the californian wedding has been moved to feburary and our drive down trip is not likely, there's a very good chance nate is still coming for my friend's wedding in january!

anyone who wants a place to stay for new years-i have room. courtnay let me know what's going on. oh yeah i called you back but i got busy at work right as i was calling. love you much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

whoa, whoa, whoa. Kaylie Wilson, are you going to APU? If so, good on you it's amazing. My bro went there, but you probably knew that.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home